Thursday, December 10, 2009

This Year

My Life has been pure Crazyness this year, and its made the time fly! Its had its up and downs but I can say I do not feel any more than just blessed.

First I must start by saying I love my husband, dog, and family so much! I feel so blessed to have so many great people around me constantly!


I love my jobs, I love being able to wake up every morning and love going work! Sure it gets trying sometimes but I have a great boss and have gained so much experience and I just want to to keep soaking it up.


I love 30 Pounds this year that is a big accomplishment for me! I am hoping to lose 20 more this coming year.

I finally got certified as a Drill Team Judge and judged my first competition which was so fun!


This year has been very busy and I hope next year is just as busy!

No comments: