Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Dancers

Get 100 chairs set up, get music cut, make sure they know their dances, lights, finding a unsuspecting adult backstage helper, get up in front of everyone and look like a crazy person so they remember when they have stage fright.....


and after 4 months of hard work and its all said and done its so worth to see those rhinestone covered dancers showing their stuff!

Tonight was my annual Christmas recital and the girls did great made me proud!

I love to see the improvement girls make over the hard work and time they put in to this world call dance. I couldnt ask for a better way to spend my extra time.

1 comment:

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! It's fun to stay in touch through blogs! :) Glad you guys are doing great!