Monday, January 11, 2010

A Little thing I like to call a guilty pleasure....

Yeah I am talking KESHA, yes I am admitting it I am officially addicted to her stuff... She brings me back to the good Kelly Clarkson and a litte bit of Lady Gaga on the side.

Sure she is no Whitney Houston vocally but her stuff is fun and pointless and girl needs a little bit of that every one in a while right. See below what a rhapsody reviewer had to say below

"It gets downright stupid -- and that's exactly the point. So check your cynicism at the door and shake something. We promise you'll have fun." - - Rachel Devitt


I couldnt of said it better myself, Life is so serious and stressful all the time and a little "Dancing With Tears in my eyes" , "Animal" and, "Boots and Boys" help me remember life is fun and that I need to look at the view once in awhile.


So think what you want but I will be over being zened out

No comments: